Saturday 22 July 2017

Day 199, 18 Jul 2017: Different visions...

Day 199: ...same port

Some days the same port throws up quite different visions from the usual. Well, actually, let's face it, every day is different which is why I like this place so much. 

First thing catching my eye today though was the moth that landed ever so briefly on the window. I was lucky to catch it. In a way, it is the essence of this project, that one moment in the day that either takes your breath away or makes to stop for a moment and appreciate the small things. 

Rest

Dead heat

keep spinning

Ghost ship

Reflections


Meanwhile, my colleagues are, I know, opening very new and very different visions of Australia in another room in this building...those students are very fortunate indeed. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 12.18pm, 12.27pm, 3.45pm, 4.26pm, 4.27pm; 18 July 2017]