Monday 4 September 2017

Day 246, 3 Sep 2017: On the way to the shops...

Day 246: ...a small diversion

At some point today I had to go to the supermarket to get the groceries. I sort of delayed it, as you do, for no particular reason. There was the unpacking, the catching up with two weeks worth of work-related things, and just because, Sunday.

I eventually went, via the local park to see what I could see (especially for today's pic--you can't have a daily photo blog, without a photo, now can you). 

And as I focussed on the small things...

Yellow spots

Tree growth

Mossy bank

Under the tree, over the moss

Wired

Pair

And then there was one



...low and behold, in one of the fruit trees, a flock of our parakeets. Only two dared to stand out while the others hid in the foliage. Still, a nice diversion on the way to the supermarket.

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 4.44pm-4.48pm; 3 September 2017]