Monday 18 September 2017

Day 257, 14 Sep 2017: Now tell me about...

Day 257: ...that thing called jetlag...

...I just never seem to get it. And I don't get why it is I don't seem to get it. 

Exhibit A: wake up normal time, head to work where there is an all-staff meeting to begin the day (and the new semester); 

Exhibit B: fail to doze off, or feel even a tad sleepy through the full three-and-a-half hours of said meeting...

And as with most holidays, once you are back behind the desk it feels like, and looks like, you've never been away.

Even outside it was port business as usual. 

Everyone bak to work

Cumulus

Pushing along

Traces

bringing it home

Although one thing I did notice, somehow the six days in Helsinki seemed longer than my previous 12 days back home. I wonder if that is a jetting and lagging type of thing?

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 2.17pm-2.18pm, 2.38pm, 4.34pm; 14 September 2017]