Sunday 17 December 2017

Day 351, 17 Dec 2017: Just another Sunday, funday...

Day 351: ...reporting for work

Because of the nature of the subject, and because of the timetabling, I find myself in the office on Sundays this term, putting finishing touches to the early Monday morning class on Japanese politics. I like to use current events as a way to get into a subject. A lot can happen between Friday and Monday morning, so Sunday it is.

For reasons I don't fully understand, my eye caught the lengthening shadows across the promenade as people (and their dogs) walked across the 'Big Bridge of Dreams', no, really that is what it is called. 

Three people

Two people

A pup and their handler

Two people

Bon voyage

Sunset clouds

Hello there...rather creepily


Dreams and shadows. And a snow man on top of the station. Working on Sundays can't be all that serious. 

[Camera : Lumix TZ-85, 3.31pm-3.47pm, 4.21pm, 4.26pm, 6.33pm; 17 December 2017]